Monday, April 27, 2015

emotionally torn...

The moment through the China adoption process that 
we have been waiting has come...

we received our 




Travel Approval!!! 


This is the 2nd to last step before travel!!!


Sooooo exciting!!!
We are dying to hold Maklayne Faith and Miles John!



The only problem is that we have commitments
that cannot be changed
over the next 2 months-
so we have to wait to bring our babies home.

Yes, this is killing us!

We are trying to stay focused,
but it is so hard!!

Every day is so important to these kids!

Important to their healing,
important to their health,
soooo important!!!! 

We parent children that we know would be better 
off emotionally had we been able to get to them quicker.

but, when we have no control over 
the situation -
it is very, very hard!!

I know this doesn't make sense to many,
and if you know me at all - 
you know that I would jump on that plane tonight
if I could.
but, our commitments are no surprise to God.
It is HIS ministry.
There is a reason we need to wait,
even though we don't understand. 

As I type this through tears, I can hardly see what I have typed,
 for the next two months we will cling to HIS promises...

Jeremiah 29:11 
"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Jeremiah 29:11 I love it! Of course I was just on facebook and had to pop on over here.

What awesome news, oh my I too can't wait for you to travel. I will be following you every single day.

Hang in there, friend!

The White Family said...

I've followed your journey for awhile and I am so excited to see that you have TA, but I'm so sad for you that you cannot go for two months! I cannot imagine the wait! We hoping to go get our little guy in China in July! Waiting on LOA now!

Congratulations! They will be in your arms so soon!

likeschocolate said...

So sorry you have to wait!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

PTL!!! Now go get those babies!!!!!xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin