Thursday, September 11, 2014

Roller coaster

Ohhh my heart!! 
I don't know if I can handle this! 

While having a wonderful lunch with my friend Beverly,
(one reason why I love when school is in session! 
I get to see my friends!)
I realized that I had missed a call from our adoption agency,
finding myself climbing up another hill on the adoption roller coaster!


I listened to the voicemail 
and there was something they wanted to tell me about our Dossier.
(paperwork that is in China)

My heart dropped!!

And though I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch - 
I was seriously thinking it was going to 
come up
and make another,
not so pleasant appearance. 

After playing phone tag for hours...

We found out that our Dossier
is out of translation!!

This makes us one step closer to our babies!!!

Thank you Jesus!! 

Next step -
Review!!

Ohhh how I can't wait to hold my babies!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin