Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Where HE leads I will follow

It seems daily I am preaching to my kids to be 
obedient and respectful.

Every time those words come out of my mouth,
I have to think...
am I being obedient and respectful?

Am I being obedient to my heavenly Father,
am I being respectful and 
doing what HE says to do in a timely manner -
or do I question and put off my obedience. 

I have one child who runs and hides whenever he gets caught
being disobedient.

Am I running and hiding under the covers
because I don't want to admit that I am disobedient.

 I want to do everything on my own,
through our adoption journeys God
has pushed us and baked us to grow more and more in HIM.
Humbling ourselves and leaning on HIM.

We are feeling that God is asking us to allow others
to join our journey of adoption
by prayer and financial support.

I will be sharing more prayer requests here on our blog
as we cherish each prayer and praise 
raised in our behalf.

#1 Prayer request -
Please pray for our baby girl!
Though our adoption agency has asked numerous times for
an update on our girl -
they say that her foster home is too far away
for them to get a report.
Not hearing anything about our girl for this long
is soooo hard!
Praying she is safe, well cared for and getting the nourishment
that she needs.

#2 Prayer request -
Please pray with us that our paperwork gets to China ASAP!!!
This momma is going crazy!!!
It should be about 4 months from the time our paperwork
gets logged in to China
that we travel to bring our little girl home.

I can't wait to get this baby girl in my arms!!

Gotta put a smile on that face!!

We have also set up an adoption fund.
We will be writing for some grants in the next few weeks too.
The paypal account is on the right side of our blog.
Thank you in advance for joining us
in this journey. 

Following HIS lead,
and trying to be obedient -
even when it means humbling myself! 

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Funny I was just having a conversation with one of my children about obedience. Can't wait to see a smile on her face.

likeschocolate said...

Funny I was having this conversation with one of my children tonight. Obedience so hard sometimes. Can't wait to see a smile on her face.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin